Eleanor Smith joined Alston Asquith as a trainee solicitor in October 2020.
Eleanor studied Law at the University of Leeds, where she achieved upper second-class honours. Eleanor has completed the Legal Practice Course at BPP London achieving a distinction.
During her training at Alston Asquith Eleanor has assisted in many different areas from litigation to corporate matters. Eleanor has assisted in our Corporate / Commercial team where she has been involved in share and business acquisitions and corporate restructurings.
Expertise of Eleanor Smith
- Drafted bespoke Company terms and conditions, for both a group of Nursery Schools and a luxury alcohol brand.
- Helped establish an Enterprise Management Incentive Scheme for a Company, allowing them to retain key staff by rewarding them with equity participation in the business.
- Advised on and drafted Shareholders Agreements.
- Assisted in the sale of multiple high value companies, by carrying out due diligence exercises and helping to draft and review Share Purchase Agreements.
- Assisted and helped implement the corporate restructure and reorganisation of a group of construction companies.
- Assisted and advised on the process of reducing the capital of a company to enable the company to return value to their shareholders.
Email Eleanor Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Dial: +44(0)20 3950 3538
Contact Our Hertfordshire Office: Click here
We pride ourselves on our relationship with our clients as well as the service we provide. View some of our feedback on Trustpilot.