Eleanor Smith joined Alston Asquith as a trainee solicitor in October 2020.
Eleanor studied Law at the University of Leeds, where she achieved upper second-class honours. Eleanor has completed the Legal Practice Course at BPP London achieving a distinction.
During her training at Alston Asquith Eleanor has assisted in many different areas from litigation to corporate matters. Eleanor has assisted in our Corporate / Commercial team where she has been involved in share and business acquisitions and corporate restructurings.
Expertise of Eleanor Smith
- Drafted bespoke Company terms and conditions, for both a group of Nursery Schools and a luxury alcohol brand.
- Helped establish an Enterprise Management Incentive Scheme for a Company, allowing them to retain key staff by rewarding them with equity participation in the business.
- Advised on and drafted Shareholders Agreements.
- Assisted in the sale of multiple high value companies, by carrying out due diligence exercises and helping to draft and review Share Purchase Agreements.
- Assisted and helped implement the corporate restructure and reorganisation of a group of construction companies.
- Assisted and advised on the process of reducing the capital of a company to enable the company to return value to their shareholders.
We pride ourselves on our relationship with our clients as well as the service we provide. View some of our feedback on Trustpilot.