No matter what side of the dispute your company is on, be that a company with a debt predicament or indeed if you are a creditor struggling to recover money that is owed to you, the Alston Asquith insolvency team can provide a full range of legal services and guide you through your troubles to come to a beneficial solution for your company.
We can provide advice to directors, creditors, insolvency practitioners, and other insolvency stakeholders. The areas of advice encompass all aspects of contentious and non-contentious insolvency including bankruptcy, recovery and restructuring.
Dealing with an insolvent company can be a daunting prospect which is why Alston Asquith offers a fully consultative approach to your individual needs. Our team will tailor their approach to your specific issue.
Areas of Insolvency Expertise
- How to steer clear of insolvency if you’re struggling with debts
- Personal bankruptcy
- Debt recovery and claims from individuals or a company
- Statutory demands
- Winding-up petitions
- Negotiation between creditors and debtors
- Enforcement of debtor obligations
- Whether to pursue formal or informal arrangements
- What to do during an investigation by HMRC
- Duties of a director during insolvency
- Rights of a creditor
- Landlord rights
- Disqualification of directors
- Claims against directors
- How to resolve disputes as a shareholder within an insolvent company
- Dealing with an insolvent company you suspect of defrauding creditors
- Requesting an injunction/injunctive relief from the courts to enforce or prevent a specific action
- Preventing insolvency by structuring transactions
- Protecting your family assets if a member of your family is insolvent
- Purchasing an asset from an insolvent estate
- Placing the business into administration
- Company restructures
- Company Voluntary Arrangement
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements
- Compulsory and voluntary liquidation
- Retention of title clauses and other forms of security
Do you have an insolvency matter that you’d like to discuss with the team? We have offices in London and Hertfordshire and can arrange a call to provide some initial advice.
We pride ourselves on our relationship with our clients as well as the service we provide. View some of our feedback on Trustpilot.
Visit our contact page to find out how we can help.