Elissa Jelowicki is a solicitor within our commercial/ corporate department and litigation department.
Elissa has over ten years experience advising a number of high profile clients and businesses from all sectors. Elissa has fundamental understanding of how businesses (whether large or small) operate and her advice reflects this. Elissa works closely with key stakeholders within the corporate world in order to provide solutions to their legal and commercial issues. Elissa has extensive commercial experience and advises businesses, start-ups and individuals on a wide range of commercial agreements including but not limited to joint venture agreements, M&A’s, software & licensing agreements, service contracts and non-disclosure agreements.
In addition to her corporate experience, Elissa also has extensive litigation experience ranging from small claims to very large high court claims. Elissa advises both defendant and claimant on all aspects of litigation from pre-action conduct right through to trial.
Elissa is a qualified solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales. Elissa is also a Registered European Lawyer and a Member of the Munich Bar Association which allows her to practice in Germany in accordance with Regulation Directive 98/5/EC.
Expertise of Elissa Jelowicki
- Acted on a M&A between a German GmbH and English limited worth 80 million Euro.
- Advised and drafted several licence agreements and shareholders agreements (including managing company books) for a major European fashion television channel.
- Advised, assisted, negotiated and drafted an international joint venture agreement for a leading medical company based in Germany.
- Drafted and reviewed of a variety of agreements, including purchase agreements, software agreements, licensing agreements, non-disclosure agreements, distribution agreements, joint supply contracts and cooperation agreements.
- Drafted non – disclosure agreements and confidentiality agreements for a well-known Hollywood British actor.
- Drafted purchase agreements and software agreements for a start-up IT company.
- Advised a high net worth Defendant in relation to a fraud claim worth US$500m in the Commercial Court in London brought by a major Islamic Bank, which resulted in a three – week trial.
- Acted on dispute under the Data Protection Act 1998 for a well- known British musician.
- Advised/drafted proceedings and acted for a world renowned professional gambler in relation to a gambling dispute under the Gambling Act 2005 against a major world renowned casino.
- Advised/drafted and successfully brought bankruptcy proceedings against an individual for a Far Eastern Royal Family member.
Email Elissa Jelowicki: email@example.com
Direct Dial: +44(0)20 3950 3538
Contact Our London Office: Click here
We pride ourselves on our relationship with our clients as well as the service we provide. View some of our feedback on Trustpilot.