Property disputes and the issues that arise with them can be an extremely stressful situation but with Alston Asquith, we aim to guide you through litigation with the minimum of fuss in the shortest possible time so that you can focus on your business and move on.
Alston Asquith are able to act for investors, developers, landlords, tenants, leaseholders and homeowners in their disputes in London, Hertfordshire and beyond. As with all our work, we’ll take the time to understand the intricacies of your individual situation where we’ll then set out the pathway to resolve your property dispute.
The property disputes team at Alston Asquith covers a wide range of areas including landlord and tenant matters such as rent arrears, possession and disrepair. We will always aim to find a mutual solution with the opposing party without the need to involve litigation but should this be the only course of action you can be assured that you will be represented by an experienced and assured team
Areas of Expertise in Property Disputes
- Adverse possession disputes
- Application for relief for long leases
- Boundary disputes
- Breach of contract relating to property transactions
- Deposit disputes
- Easement disputes
- Enforcement of leasehold covenants
- Financial interest disputes
- Ownership and interests in property
- Party wall disputes
- Planning permission disputes
- Professional negligence actions
- Purchase of property disputes
- Rent arrears
- Rent reviews
- Restrictive covenant disputes
- Right of way
- Service charge and management disputes
- Squatters and unlawful occupiers
- Tenancy surrender
Do you have a property disputes matter that you’d like to discuss with the team? We have offices in London and Hertfordshire and can arrange a call to provide some initial advice.
We pride ourselves on our relationship with our clients as well as the service we provide. View some of our feedback on Trustpilot.
Visit our contact page to find out how we can help.
Other areas of practice